Skip to main content

Majestic Pure Dead Sea Mud Mask 8.8 Oz


Majestic Pure Dead Sea Mud Mask 8.8 Oz



I love mud masks because of its high amount of benefits for your skin and if you add the benefits of Dead Sea salt you have a wonderful product.

The first time I used it, the amount of product applied wasn't a thick layer, just enough to cover the skin of my face, neck and décolletage. I left it for about ten minutes and it had dried up, removing it with circular motions, my skin was left a clean but with some red spots that faded after a few minutes, I have sensitive skin so for me this is normal. This is not a mask that left you feeling an oily residue, I think is do to all the minerals that it contains. I could see that my face was clean without any blemishes. I used a mild moisturizer after and my skin was very smooth and couldn't see any blackheads. This is a perfect mask for using once a week and for people with acne or oily skin.



Note: I received this product at a discount for review and an honest and un-biased opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEABOOK

Premium Tea Gift Box Set-Sealed Pouches 17 TUMBLER http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Tea-Gift-Box-Pre-Portioned/dp/B01DG0KDC0/ I got this amazing set of teas with a tumbler as gift set and the presentation was amazing. This is a great gift for anyone living a healthy lifestyle, that loves yoga or be in tune with nature.  The tumbler is just amazing. It has double walls of crystal so the liquid can be hot or cold and it will not burn your hands also is great to avoid condensation that can damage furniture, wood or your car. Also, love the way the tumbler serves as a brewer, putting the tea leaves that are portioned with the exact amount needed in each sachet, and pour the hot water to make the tea. Is dishwasher safe and the lead and receptacle are stainless steel.  The teas are amazingly good and perfect for someone who loves traditional tea. My husband loved it and he really likes his tea.  Note: I received this product free or highly discounted for r...

RIMMEL LONDON SCANDALEYES ROCKIN' CURVES BY KATE MOSS

http://us.rimmellondon.com/products/eyes/scandaleyes-rockin-curves AWESOME CURVES! Just received this product free to test and review, and it's amazing how it works. The form of the mascara divides each eyelash and must important: Don't leave clumps. Feels light weight and it's great for wearing contacts, which is a problem when you put a heavy mascara. Love the look it gives by extending the lashes.

The Ozeri Gourmet Digital Kitchen Scale

The Ozeri Gourmet Digital Kitchen Scale Just received the package with the Ozeri Gourmet Digital Kitchen Scale and I am pleased to say that my husband, being a chef, really liked this scale. First it is very easy to handle and even if it’s digital it is pretty sturdy. Also it gives all of the measures and it was very easy to use. The screen also is digital and lights up making the reading much easier than the traditional gray screen with black numbers, we will definitely be looking for more products from Ozeri. The features I like best are the tare mode, temperature sensor, alarm, and the display can be used in the imperial or metric units. Note: I received this product free for review purposes and an un-biased opinion.